Phubar's Dinner with Brethren GTR Pron

Phubar

somebody shut me the fark up.
Today Brethren GTR made an oversea trip to my house to have some dinner and trade BBQ goodies.....he had to be in my neighbourhood anyway.:wink:
He came with his Phriend who lives in Amsterdam...I also invited Brother Dennessey.

I made 3 dishes...

-WGA Phried chicken with bami (noodles)
-Jewish Fillet/Terrace Major (tender cut of beePh) with couscous
-pork roulade with smoked tater salad

BeePh was a bit overcooked but everyones plate was empty.:cool:
For dessert we had Roastin' Ronnie's.

IMG_4960.jpg

IMG_4962.jpg

IMG_4961.jpg

IMG_4965.jpg

IMG_4966.jpg

IMG_4969.jpg

IMG_4968.jpg

IMG_4971.jpg

IMG_4975.jpg

IMG_4974.jpg

IMG_4973.jpg

IMG_4977.jpg

IMG_4978.jpg

IMG_4979.jpg

IMG_4980.jpg

IMG_4981.jpg

IMG_4982.jpg

IMG_4983.jpg

IMG_4985.jpg

Looks like a great time!! Good food and good friends.... nothing better than that! :cool::thumb:

GTR is a very cool guy...many of you know that allready.:thumb:
He can come by my house anytime!
GTR also shot some pics but don't know if he's got time to post them....maybe he'll post them if he's back in the US.

Oooooh boy!
Tried me some Dirty Todd's on my baked eggs this aPhternoon....I'm sold!
StuPh is good Todd!:cool:

Thanks GTR!:thumb:

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
That beeph looks like phlat iron steak, over here. It is still tasty and tender if over cooked a bit, but it's best with a little pink inside.

What did you use the filé on? Or, is that philé? You don't usually see that around a grill or smoker. I'm conphused.

CD

MAJOR score with the ingredients there Phube! Can you send me that recipe for the chicken on the WGA??? Looks farking awesome!

Cheers!

Bill

There's nothing like sharing food and drink with friends outdoors. And a great meal too! Looks like a win win situation right there.

That beeph looks like phlat iron steak, over here. It is still tasty and tender if over cooked a bit, but it's best with a little pink inside.

What did you use the filé on? Or, is that philé? You don't usually see that around a grill or smoker. I'm conphused.

CD

Now I'm conPhused.:confused::wink:
I don't know which Philet you're talking about CD.
The beePh is Phrom the top of the shoulder.
2nd most tender part of the cow next to the beePh tenderloin if I'm correct.

MAJOR score with the ingredients there Phube! Can you send me that recipe for the chicken on the WGA??? Looks farking awesome!

Cheers!

Bill

Egg,milk,Phlour.:wink:
Season it up however you like it!
These legs were marinated in Goya Creole marinade.
I threw some dried herbs in the batter with some Tony Chachere's creole seasoning.
That Tony's ain't gonna last long!:cool:

I can assure y'all that this was some serious Pheasting. We had 3 complete meals - all of which were Pharking Phantastic! As y'all already know, Phu is an awesome guy and quite the host - it's clear that cooking is in his blood. Dennessey is awesome as well. We all ate and laughed for hours - a Phantastic way to spend an evening. I followed it up by sleeping 14 hours!

I took a few pix myself

First we had kettle Phried chicken
phuchicken.jpg

then Phu cooked some beePh
beePfonwga.jpg

phubeePh.jpg

we ate it
beePhplate.jpg

we also had perPhectly cooked pork - Phu nailed everything - but this sent us all over the moon!
porkplate.jpg

I scored as well - lots of new stuPh to try - can't wait!
stuPh.jpg

the little yellow packs had Phuture avatars in them
cards.jpg

I have to mention the sides - the noodles, the garden salad, the potato salad, the cous cous - all amazing & you gotta try his rhubarb sauce :clap2:

I'm really glad I invited myself over & hopefully can do it again! And Phu - like I said - open invitation to my place :thumb:

I'm gonna be a moving target Phor the next Phew days but hopefully I can get some banning done while I'm over here. :heh:

Now I'm conPhused.:confused::wink:
I don't know which Philet you're talking about CD.
The beePh is Phrom the top of the shoulder.
2nd most tender part of the cow next to the beePh tenderloin if I'm correct.

Terrace Major and Flat Iron steak are both from the shoulder, and are very similar (thank you, Google). Your Terrace Major photo looks just like a Flat Iron steak, on the grill.

I've never seen Terrace Major in stores here, so I was guessing it is just the Youropein version of Flat Iron Steak. You pholks have phunny names for things. :laugh:

Clear as mud?

CD

Terrace Major and Flat Iron steak are both from the shoulder, and are very similar (thank you, Google). Your Terrace Major photo looks just like a Flat Iron steak, on the grill.

I've never seen Terrace Major in stores here, so I was guessing it is just the Youropein version of Flat Iron Steak. You pholks have phunny names for things. :laugh:

Clear as mud?

CD

Did some research on the Dutch forum and I think you're right.:thumb:

Back