Fresh meat!!

PC Smoker

Got Wood.
Reaction score
Good evening from Wilmington, NC fellow brethen! New to the forums and just wanted to introduce myself. My name is James and I've been in the restaurant industry for about 15 years now. After moving to eastern NC I came to love smoking meats (can't just call it BBQ here, haha) and how great it can be if done right. In any event, I am taking the plunge and hopefully opening up a smokehouse in Wilmington this summer. It's a scary, yet exciting time for me to put all my money that I've earned in my life to buy a job, but I feel like it is something I have to do. I'm hoping my restaurant management skills pay off in the long run.

Hope everyone has a great holiday weekend!!

Smoke on,
James

Welcome to the forum from Victoria, Aust.
Nice friendly bunch here that are very sharing with information.
Enjoy your time here, I sure have

Welcome, come on in, take your shoes off and sit a spell.

Welocme to the asylum!

Take a look around and if you have questions please feel free to contact the moderator team or our senior members. Their names are color coded so you can recognized them.

Also, each section of the forum has a description that you can use to figure out where to post.

Finally, please review our rules! They are pretty straight forward, but looking at them up front may help to eliminate problems later :-D

Oh! Don't forget to add your name to the Brethren Map, located at the top of this Cattle Call forum.

Most important, have fun and join in our conversations and share and learn!

James welcome to the forum from sunny SE Arizona.

Back