Burnt Ends Pizza

cowgirl

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Keith's post about drum brisket reminded me that I haven't posted this cook.

Just a no fuss, no trim, fat side down, coarse salt, cracked black pepper, overnight brisket in the drum.

19lDRsR.jpg

fUlcVCv.jpg

4Qrt1lT.jpg

2f1iyfc.jpg

Made sandwiches first. Not sure why I didn't take a pic of the whole sandwich, I must have been hungry!

acmmzLm.jpg

used some of the brisket for ends...

p2VWLXO.jpg

I don't usually use sauce but was gifted a bottle of "Sweetfire" that I wanted to taste..

AxM6w7J.jpg

xgklO5i.jpg

XuB2jce.jpg

Used some of the ends on a pizza...

Ca6w35R.jpg

5iNVFzl.jpg

aVSc74V.jpg

QCnntUo.jpg

into the Blackstone...

dFmzFmi.jpg

3d4fAMR.jpg

I really liked the pizza...

tHmjmFT.jpg

Also made garlic smooshed tatoes topped with ends....

GSDOZQW.jpg

oHY9Ir8.jpg

A no fuss brisket but I enjoyed the meals!

Thanks for looking!

:jaw: Any meal that includes "pizza" and "burnt ends" would make me happy. As long as the ends of the pizza arent burnt! The potatos look awesome too

:jaw: Any meal that includes "pizza" and "burnt ends" would make me happy. As long as the ends of the pizza arent burnt! The potatos look awesome too

lol Thanks Jeremy! I like the way you think. :grin:

As always, fantastic looking food. Those untrimmed packers are my favorite. Oddly, I have the smoker heating up now for a brisket. Unfortunately, mine is aggressively trimmed. I have yet to find a processing plant, that hears you, when you say, "don't trim my briskets" Took all the fat off, but at least he left me the silver skin, to deal with.:laugh:

How have I made tons of brisket pizzas, but not a single burnt end pizza?!?! It never registered........which isn't hard for me.......but this is a no brainer :-D.

Might have to go get a brisket this weekend and do it over the holidays. Thanks for the idea Jeanie.

Awesome! as usual...

Thanks so much! :grin:

As always, fantastic looking food. Those untrimmed packers are my favorite. Oddly, I have the smoker heating up now for a brisket. Unfortunately, mine is aggressively trimmed. I have yet to find a processing plant, that hears you, when you say, "don't trim my briskets" Took all the fat off, but at least he left me the silver skin, to deal with.:laugh:

lol Josh, I feel for ya, silver skin is no fun. Good luck with your cook today. I know it's going to be tasty!! :mrgreen:

Thank you Monte! :grin:

How have I made tons of brisket pizzas, but not a single burnt end pizza?!?! It never registered........which isn't hard for me.......but this is a no brainer :-D.

Might have to go get a brisket this weekend and do it over the holidays. Thanks for the idea Jeanie.

Thank you and you're welcome! Hope it turns out well for you. Burnt ends go with anything. imo :grin:

Darn Jeanie looks awesome, another Cowgirl cook on the todo list imagine that. :-D

Back