THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Yankee, Texan, and a MoFo working together for a good cause. I'm getting a little misty....

I'd be happy to help out a bit if the tri-fecta wants a spice fairy. $210.83.

Rick, man sniped by a fellow egger. Oh well, it goes to a good cause. way to go.

David

Rick, man sniped by a fellow egger. Oh well, it goes to a good cause. way to go.

David

:eusa_clap
i'd like to thank the acadamy and all the little people that have helped make this a success! :biggrin:

funny thing is, last night was the first time i've clicked in this area of the brethern site. i saw "custom banner" and thought, "hmmmmm... i've been needing to get with it and get a banner". i read a couple of posts and without even knowing how this works and what the benefit was for, i posted by bid. i knew if the brethern were involved, this had to be for a good cause. this morning, i looked around a little more to see how to make payment and now i know what this is all about.

payment made! thanks, brothers. my heart is happy :cool:

Back