Confirmed Payment Official Two Fat Polocks BBQ Team T-Shirt **PA BBQbandit for 45 **

Sawdustguy

Quintessential Chatty Farker

Batch Image
Reaction score
Auction item Description: Official Two Fat Polocks BBQ Team T-Shirt (Large or XL)

Starting Bid(If any): $10

Duration/Closing date: June 2nd

Shipping or Pickup only: Free Shipping

Bid Increment: $.50

Payment/Donation Website: http://www.bbq-brethren.com/smokeinmyi.html

Be the first on your block to own an
Official Two Fat Polocks BBQ Team T-Shirt, the ultimate in this years BBQ attire.

polock_shirt.jpg

I so need that with the large influx of polish immigrants. I have a friend that would love it!
$10.50

$11.50 whether I win the auction or not I would still like to buy an XL so please stay in touch with me. Thanks Guy, also how is Michelle feeling? Please send her my regards.

$11.50 whether I win the auction or not I would still like to buy an XL so please stay in touch with me. Thanks Guy, also how is Michelle feeling? Please send her my regards.

You got it Les! Plenty in stock! Michele is feeling much better.:-D

I'll go $15.00, but you've got to get on Omar to kick up the production:rolleyes:. Hell, Guy, a 2X or 3X ain't that big:biggrin:.

You don't need a 3XL shirt Dave...I have seen you! Oh wait, are you ordering that for me? :rolleyes:

No, Pat, it's for me. Like Guy said, they fit better if there's some room in them (also the farkin' diet aint workin').

Sheesh, the things that I get myself into:eek:. O.K., it's for a good cause & it will fit & it's one of a kind (sorta):rolleyes: = $40.00.

No matter who wins the auction if you agree to donate your $40.00 we will send a Two Fat Polocks T-Shirt to you, in Yes.....a 3x.

Back