The 2023 Texas BBQ Brethren Spring Bash Planning Post

Opps! Forgot about the one in Melissa!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get on it Bill. Bring your coat. Might be 40-60 that day! Burrr. Would be Great to meet you!
That's still shorts weather for us Yankees.

Well damn, Bill's coming, Terry's coming and unfortunately sounds like Paul will be there... :tsk:

Put me down for a maybe as always. Never know what's going on at work til it gets closer to the date. But probably will make it. As well as another trip to 407BBQ.

That's still shorts weather for us Yankees.

Well damn, Bill's coming, Terry's coming and unfortunately sounds like Paul will be there... :tsk:

Put me down for a maybe as always. Never know what's going on at work til it gets closer to the date. But probably will make it. As well as another trip to 407BBQ.

Is Buba coming? Is he bringing apple-cider vinegar? :icon_smile_tongue:

Is there FHU there? I think I’m driving over, about 45 minutes.
What day you coming in Terry?

Our site is in Quail Run. Water and 30 amp service. I don't think it has sewer. We should be able to go 4 days without dumping, especially if we use the showers at the CG.
I swear, our shower holding tank must be about 20 gallons! It's always the 1st to fill up.
We're coming in on Thursday, leaving Monday.

I just pulled up the Buc-ee's map.
The one in Melissa, just south of you, Mike, is the one the closest to my route.

I *think* I've got the final piece of the reservation puzzle completed.
I left a voice mail and got a text msg back saying they had a spot for me, do I want it.
I replied back Yes, please!
She sent back a thumbs up emoji, so I guess that means I've got a place in Nacogdoches.

Meanwhile, wife and I are both fighting covid.
Grumble Grumble.

I *think* I've got the final piece of the reservation puzzle completed.
I left a voice mail and got a text msg back saying they had a spot for me, do I want it.
I replied back Yes, please!
She sent back a thumbs up emoji, so I guess that means I've got a place in Nacogdoches.

Meanwhile, wife and I are both fighting covid.
Grumble Grumble.
Hope you guys speed through Covid recovery. Shelly had the monoclonal antibodies treatment and was feeling better in 32 hours. Although she had a long recovery as for as energy and memory issues.
If you need me to do anything here as far as your reservation just let me know.

Thanks Hotch!
Our symptoms are both pretty mild and differ from day to day. Keeps it from getting boring ! :)
Worst thing for me is I've lost my senses of taste and smell.
Pretty sure we'll be back to abnormal in time for the bash.

Back