• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

A Message From Jeanne

Solidkick

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Mrs. KCquer writes via email...

Hit the hook to the site and been reading and cryin'. Not sure how to post to these men there on the site, but know you will see that they will know I have been there. How blessed Scott was to have friends like all of his brothers in smoke.
I want Chicago Bill to know and all others I did sent him with a big chunk of cherry wood.
I did not know about turtles.
Love you guys
Jeanne

I think we got her approval.......

My deepest sympathy for your loss. Please know that he will all live in our hearts and minds.

Spice

In our short time we have here on this earth we meet many people, but very few people are like Kcquer. I am honored to have met him once, spoke with him in PM's a few times and read post by him numerous times. He will be forever remembered.

May God bless his family and bring them comfort.

Jeanne... I don't know if you'll have a chance to see this, but the piece of cherry wood was a very nice touch!

Like a lot of the guys, I only met Scott in person at Greg's house last fall, but we kept in touch over e-mail and PM. I wish I had been able to spend more time with him.

I am deeply sorry for your loss and I hope that some of our memories will help you to understand how much Scott meant to us. We had a lot of fun at his expense (the whole thing with his nickname of 'E' and the bit about the turtles), but we only did it because Scott was right there laughing along with us.

As you can tell, we will miss him.

I did not know Scott but I do know the pain of loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and all of those here who are obviously hurting. On Monday, we as a country will remember the tragedy of 9-11 and continue to hurt.

Comfort can be found in many ways: some seek the face of God, others simply pray. Some will call friends looking for a shoulder to cry on while others go into seclusion but the greatest comfort can be found in the fond memories we have of those who have crossed over to the other side. Look at photos, chat about the fun, goofy stuff that you witnessed and shared and most importantly, smile and laugh. Why? Because Scott is watching you and laughing with you and trying to tell you all, "Greive for me no more because I am fine now."

God bless you.

Ken

It lifts the Spirit to hear that Jeanne, I always appreciated Scott's input, and straightforward advice. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Jeanne, I never got to meet your hubby, but I know we all lost a great friend.

Jeanne,

May you find peace and comfort in the grace of God's love. Our prayers will be with you and your family as we all grieve the loss we know and feel in Scott's passing.

God's Blessings Be With You,

Neil Vernasco

Back