***Vote! BBQ Brethren *Special* "Happy Meal" Throwdown - Vote!***

*Vote! BBQ Brethren *Special* "Happy Meal" Throwdown - Vote!*

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shagdog

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Reaction score
It is time to decide the winner of the BBQ Brethren *Special* "Happy Meal" Throwdown!

The winner will be announced after the poll closes on Monday, July 9th.

Click Here to go to the Throwdown thread, or click on the person's name or picture for more pics/info on the entries.

Ron_L

dannypat21

fantomlord

Mason Dixon Bowhunta

CakeM1x

tom b

tom b 2

ssv3

Ron_L 2

KevinJ

KevinJ 2

robert-r

THoey1963

ssv3 2

FattyMac

FattyMac 2

R2Egg2Q

Moose

DerHusker

Not submitted within contest timeline

DerHusker 2

Not submitted within contest Timeline

Maybe it was a good thing that Derhusker's entries were dilly-dilly'ed because just the ones that are here have me on sensory overload. Now to choose ONLY one:decision:

:whoo: Not only did I just receive my first DillyBar, I came away with 2 DillyBars! :whoo:

giphy.gif

:whoo: Not only did I just receive my first DillyBar, I came away with 2 DillyBars! :whoo:

giphy.gif

First off, we appreciate you taking your DQ like a good sport - we can't selectively enforce the rules.

Second, getting two Dilly bars in one TD is an unprecedented first in Throwdown history. Get down with your bad self!

:first:

First off, we appreciate you taking your DQ like a good sport - we can't selectively enforce the rules.

Second, getting two Dilly bars in one TD is an unprecedented first in Throwdown history. Get down with your bad self!

:first:
Totally understand the rules. I meant to get these in earlier but was on a business conference call and just couldn't do it. Should've done it yesterday instead of waiting till last minute. (or in my case the last minute plus a few more :doh:)

My Bad Self is totally getting down! :thumb:
Two! Two! Two bars in one! :-D
:whoo: :whoo:

So close it came down to the beverage tie breaker.

Back