Baby Back Ribs Live Cook

11earl

Knows what a fatty is.
Name or Nickame
HJ
27" snowfall? Big whoop!

Trying the Oakridge Dominator rub, so going to go sauceless with these little fellas.

There's a rack on the "bottom level" as well.

Attachments

• IMG_3954.jpg
    IMG_3954.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 208
Last edited:
27" snowfall? Big whoop!

Trying the Oakridge Dominator rub, so going to go sauceless with these little fellas.

There's a rack on the "bottom level" as well.

Nice!

Hands down the best rib and pork rub IMHO. Hardly any salt so I'd suggest a light base coat of another rub or spg or s&p.

Nice!

Hands down the best rib and pork rub IMHO. Hardly any salt so I'd suggest a light base coat of another rub or spg or s&p.

Shoot! Thanks, will run out now and add a bit of salt.

Dominator rub is excellent!

Decided not to wrap these until they were done. Just a little peach paper while I held them in the oven for an hour or so.

Attachments

• IMG_3961.jpg
    IMG_3961.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 162
  • IMG_3962.jpg
    IMG_3962.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 163
  • IMG_3963.jpg
    IMG_3963.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 163
  • IMG_3956.jpg
    IMG_3956.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 163
They look fantastic. Oakridge also makes a less sweet more savory rub - Secret Weapon that's darn good on ribs too IMHO. If you're more of a sweet fan, the Dominator will probably be your favorite, but you might think about trying SW sometime just for fun...

They look fantastic. Oakridge also makes a less sweet more savory rub - Secret Weapon that's darn good on ribs too IMHO. If you're more of a sweet fan, the Dominator will probably be your favorite, but you might think about trying SW sometime just for fun...

Thank you - yup I've got secret weapon, too :).

Bones look good! My family are also fans of the Golden Retrievers... Got one laying next to me while I work.

I'll second the Secret Weapon. I'm not a fan of Dominator, not because it's too sweet, but because I'm not a fan of Cinnamon, which I find to be too prominant in it. All the best!

Ed

Back