Going to Nashville

cfi1234

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Hey farkers,
I'm trying to do some research for my parents who will be traveling through Nashville, Memphis and KC this fall. I have read the threads on Memphis and KC, but what would you recommend in Nashville?

Hot Chicken. Take a BBQ break. Prince's is an original, I like Hattie B's and Pepperfire. Martin's BBQ is probably best BBQ joint but Nashville is a little weak on that front.

I second the suggestion of Hattie B's. We got there about 15 min before lunch opening on a weekday, and only stood in line about 20 min total. Food was excellent, and the staff (especially the General Manager... didn't know that at the time) was wonderfully helpful as we had our 2 year old with us on a long road trip.

Martin's, Peg Leg Porker. Haven't been, but heard the Loveless Cafe is supposed to be pretty good. And have them check out the Hermitage Hotel Men's Bathroom. They even allow women inside so they can see it.

Martin's, Peg Leg Porker. Haven't been, but heard the Loveless Cafe is supposed to be pretty good. And have them check out the Hermitage Hotel Men's Bathroom. They even allow women inside so they can see it.
Now you peaked my interest... What's in the bathroom?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Just an awesome bathroom...

the-mens-room--v2758355-720.jpg

the-famous-men-s-room.jpg

https://www.atlasobscura.com/places/hermitage-hotel-men-s-bathroom

ShadowDriver has a thread on Hattie B's that I added a little to:

https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=263954

We did end up going to Princes last year, liked it better but the location we went to (North?) had a fire recently.

Needed ice cream while eating the "hot". Hattie's "hot" was much milder, but I believe its how heavy handed the cook is on any particular dish.

If you like Italian, you should go to Buca de Beppo in Franklin. There is one booth that's actually in the kitchen.

Back