Have You Ever Tried to Thin the Heard but Ended Up Increasing Instead?

Does the redhead sitting in my computer/guitar room count in the 5-15 range since it isn't outdoors at the moment? :confused:

I’ve sold or gifted three guitars in last ten years. One remains. May have to find tuner. Electric/Taylor/Martin gone

Similar to Primo Oval XL the Alvarez remains. It’ll get passed down, eventually

I've never gotten rid of a grill or tool in my life. Just keep acquiring.

My wife loves this! :rolleyes: :becky:

too many

I’ve sold or gifted three guitars in last ten years. One remains. May have to find tuner. Electric/Taylor/Martin gone

Can NEVER .... let me repeat .... NEVER .... have too many cookers .... guitars .... or guns .... NEVER ..... NEVER

I had 14 when my wife laid down the law. I thinned the herd to 3 but now it's back up to 5. Kind of like going on a diet: you lose the weight, then start putting it on again.

Never tried to thin the heard, but I have done the increasing part. :oops:

Current guitar stock is 12, but speakers/amps is probably where my intervention is needed. In my defense, I used to play out a lot and typically also provided the band's PA. After moving to Texas and two strokes effing up my fret hand pretty badly, not so much.

Attachments

• 12314420_1006895736029524_6011189866657354731_o.jpg
    12314420_1006895736029524_6011189866657354731_o.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 57
I can't even sacrifice one of my old kettles to build a UDS. And then there's that ECB just setting in the basement.
And now 16Adam has me checking Brickseek.

I can't even sacrifice one of my old kettles to build a UDS. And then there's that ECB just setting in the basement.
And now 16Adam has me checking Brickseek.

You’ve heard me type it plenty of time,”don’t pattern yourself after me”.

You’ve heard me type it plenty of time,”don’t pattern yourself after me”.
Actually, I can't hear you typing at all, that would be weird.

I only ever promised to respect my wife, not obey her. Others have even less control over my actions.:-D

"was thinking about purchasing a 20" x 36" LSG Offset but I don't think I'd use it enough to warrant the purchase.”

What’s that have to do with it???!!!!:razz:__________________

“Isn’t fun the BEST thing to have” Dudley Moore (Arthur)........

I just ordered an Assassin 28 GF today...and I still want a reverse flow stick burner.

I have 5 cookers but I'm not sure the Big Chief is classified as a cooker. More of a light smoke dehydrator. Anyhow, the Weber 26 is the Alpha Male. The UDS follows with my low and slow needs. The rest I suppose are for nostalgia.

I got my Cooker Herd Thinned but the Fishing Pole Herd keeps growing.......but I'm Only at 26 rod n reels........I know Guys who have 40-50.......
gotta have a cpl Ultra Lights combos, then a 6 pack of Medium combos, then 10 MH Boat combos plus 6-8 10'-12' Bank Fishing combos, plus a few Zebco combos in case any kids go........:twitch:

Last edited:
I still have more guitars than cookers so yet another reason to buy more.
Guitars?:-D
I used to have more charcoal grills, because they rusted out after a few years. It gave me a chance to try out different styles-ones that allowed you to crank the cooking grate up and down, different rotisserie setups, rectangular and circular grates. Then I bought my first Weber kettle and all that's left of the others are some of the grates, which we use as cooling racks.

Anymore, most of my cooks are for 4 or less, so I feel little pressure to add any cookers. I'd like to try a kamado style cooker of my own, and a UDS just because I like to build things.
If only Weber kettles wore out...

Back