"Happy Phriday Pharkers,what's Smoking this Weekend?"

New Humphrey's Pint is being delivered today. After an initial break-in, pork loin roast and some chicken thighs. I can't tell you how excited I am about my new toy, but it seems like this has been the longest month since I was a kid and waiting for Christmas.

Ha[[y Phriday Dr Phu and all you ember heads!!!!!!!!....Moving out of son’s house this weekend into new living abode so not much cooking going on......but there will be one HUGELY relieved Daughter in law and son!!!!!!!!!!....smoke on dudes and dudette!!!!!!!!!!!

Cooking for some of my lovely wiPhe's work Pholks. Doing a couple Carolina Treet chix and som sorta beePh - not sure if it's gonna be tri tip or brisket. Gotta see what jumps into the cart. And wings! :whoo:

Happy Phriday and weekend to Phu and crew and all y'all Pharkers!

Phu - yer post reminded me of the Phlank steak you cooked for us a while back - so Pharking good! :hungry:

Deer season starts tomorrow for me. Unfortunately I'm on week 3 of sporting crutches. Shooting from my front porch is an option though. :)
As for cooking, I'm at the mercy of others...

Hope you have a great weekend Phu and Brethren!

Keith, great news about the house! :cool:

Pheelin the need to wrap Phood in bacon this weekend.
Picked up some phrozen shrimp a while back that were actually pretty good, so I'll be cruising this site phor some ideas.
Also pheelin some Brussels and 'shrooms with a bacon overcoat and prolly throw a couple nekked phatties in phor breakphast usage.
Have a great weekend all and Jeanie, Hope you're off the crutches soon!
Terry

For the first time in a long time I'm probably not smoking or grilling anything this weekend. Working all weekend and I'm not liking this cold weather. Tonight I'm thinking cooking indoors. Biscuits and gravy and bacon and eggs in the cast iron skillet.

Shrimp was grilled hot and fast tonight with just a touch of Paul Prudhomme's Salmon magic and a bit of olive oil.
Pics with flash were washed out and pics without looked like a far away fire.
Take my word, they looked and tasted pretty darn good!
Mrs. Fan made some butter and garlic biscuits ala Fred Lobster to go with them.
I ate too many of both.

Back