"Happy Phriday the 13th Pharkers,what's Smoking this Weekend?"

Happy Phriday phu and pharkers!

Nothing this weekend. Working at the bar tonight and tomorrow, then we have the family Christmas party on Sunday. But, I'm taking off Monday and doing a Dr Chicken ham for my office Christmas lunch on Tuesday.

Aveagoodweekend!

No Phlour No Sugar No Processed Phood, except Phattys- Nekkid Phattys.
A Porterhouse, Brisket, Pork Belly and chicken thighs are in the bullpen.

Be safe

Last edited:
Happy Phryday Pholks!
Phinishing up hanging drywall in the basement bath rebuild and starting the tile this weekend, so that puts me within ~30' oph the smoke schak!
Prolly should phire up the stick burner phore some yule tide phoods!
Got some pork ribs and roasts and a chuckie or two, have to see what else will phit.
Have a great weekend all!

I've got a hankering for Indian fare, so I'll probably do some chicken tikka masala (or something like that) tonight. I blame DerHusker for my (newly found) intense need to make Conchinita Pibil (or as close as I can get out here) on Saturday. Sunday will probably bring wings for NFL football in the evening.

Y'all have a great weekend. Looks like plenty of folks will be eating well.

Kind regards and thin blue.

Boston Butt the Myron way and BBQ Baked Beans with leftover smoked brisket. Also, I’m trying something new with an 8 lb brisket flat in a carne asada marinade then smoked. It will be use for a sweet BBQ chili. No pics of the butt yet but here is a pic of the brisket post cook and beans pre cook.

Attachments

• 0CDF1B0D-93BD-4FBF-B5DE-D43BA0BEBFFC.jpg
    0CDF1B0D-93BD-4FBF-B5DE-D43BA0BEBFFC.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 24
  • EA5A33EC-2BD9-4AE2-9252-0F683E34DAB1.jpg
    EA5A33EC-2BD9-4AE2-9252-0F683E34DAB1.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 24
Nothing going on this weekend for me. My friends birthday was on Friday the 13th, luckily I don't have triscadicdaphobia... went to a nice restaurant to celebrate instead.

i-cZDChFx-X3.jpg

Back