Review Harbor Freight Warrior

I'm also in the weed torch camp. My first one from Harbor Freight lasted 8 years and it was under $20 with their coupon.

Screenshot-20210228-071746-2.png

+1 on the weed burner. Mine is 10 years old, rusted all over and keeps kicking. Not bad for a Harbor Freight purchase.

Harbor Freight is for crap you are going to use once or twice a year.
Not at all, some of there stuff isn't that bad, but I grant you it won't last as long. My brother used to be a mechanic for LRPD for 30 years. He used HF 3/8 drive air ratchets exclusively. He'd buy a dozen or two when they went on sale. Each one lasted about four months, at $12 each, he'd just chuck it and grab a new one. As he put it, I'll be hundreds of dollars ahead by the time I retire and the rebuild time for the HF ratchets is the time it takes me to grab a new one out of the box.

I'm also in the weed torch camp. My first one from Harbor Freight lasted 8 years and it was under $20 with their coupon.

Screenshot-20210228-071746-2.png

That's the exact one I have, and still going strong! Think I bought it in 2010. Mostly gets used for fire-roasting chiles these days.

I light coals or lump with fire, not electricity

My starter of choice[emoji41]

07b682149fa3b7afd78b385747c334d4.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I got a friend that has a Looftlighter. It's at least 4 years old, had a hard life and still ticking. I still use lighter fluid and time. I do have a weed torch and I have sat the chimney over my fry burner/fish cooker. That works well too.

Back