Blue cooler

pasquale388

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
What is everyone thoughts on blue coolers. Been looking at them really hard and love the pro bundle price. Just hoping to hear if anyone else has used them

The Pro bundle pricing is really a good deal, they have to be decent quality to have any chance of making it up against companies like RTIC.

The pricing is definitely agreeable. My biggest concern would be with the cutouts at the top of each corner and a lack of insulation there. Doubt it will make much difference if being used as a typical cooler, but if trying to get 10 days (as claimed on their website) I would imagine that would have a negative impact

Any of these roto mold companies making 10 day ice claims are dealing in black magic, I use some of the more popular name brands in my catering business and they all perform about the same.

RTIC is my go to source whenever I need replacements just because of the deals they offer from time to time, but unless all your adding is one can of soda and filling the entire cooler to capacity with ice none of them are going to hold cold for more than a few days with a decent load of consumables inside leaving less space for ice.

Back