Members Mark smoker

Looking good! Be interesting to hear your thoughts on smoke flavor...cooker looks like she is working well though!

Memphis Elite

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Flavor was good just alittle over cooked could have taken out 30 mins early. Chicken was the star came out moist and delicious. 1st smoke success just need to adjust some times and should be up to par.. everyone said they enjoyed it that’s all that counts for me 🙂

Food looks fantastic! Welcome to the wonderful world of pellet cooking :)

good looking smoker.

it actually looks like a rebranded char griller pellet smoker. if it is, they had an issue with the heating rod going out after a few cooks, and the tray under the grates warping really bad.

good looking smoker.

it actually looks like a rebranded char griller pellet smoker. if it is, they had an issue with the heating rod going out after a few cooks, and the tray under the grates warping really bad.

From what I have researched its a rebranded Ember grills pellet smoker, I looked up the char griller it has no second rack , temp gauge in different spot, handle is on the hopper not on stack side. So hopefully I have none of the problems associated with a char griller.. :)

I just picked up the same smoker (my first pellet) from my local Sam's (great deal at $219). One thing I noticed is there is no port to run a meat temp probe. I'm thinking about adding a Weber WSM style grommet on the side. Thoughts?

Thanks,
Chap

I just picked up the same smoker (my first pellet) from my local Sam's (great deal at $219). One thing I noticed is there is no port to run a meat temp probe. I'm thinking about adding a Weber WSM style grommet on the side. Thoughts?

Thanks,
Chap

Exactly what I was thinking, for my first time I just used my I-grill and closed the lid , but will go the same route you are thinking soon. I am happy so far with it , will be doing a boston butt hopefully this weekend. Unless the wife wants to take the kids to Disney on Sunday..

Back