Do You Like This Site?????

Still a great site. There's been an explosion in membership over the past few years and the mods are doing a great job dealing with all that comes with that.

I'm new to this site....I got accepted, but still trying to see the recipes.
When I get some info that I can use....I'll be happy to off some assistance.

New to this site and to smoking. Looking to get lots of good info from all who will help.

New to the site. I have a Weber kettle and a Smokenator. Where is the best place to start learning here? There is an awful lot here.

I am new to the site, and I expect to learn a lot of things that I can apply when I barbecue at home. I'm glad to be here.

New to the site. I have a Weber kettle and a Smokenator. Where is the best place to start learning here? There is an awful lot here.
You can narrow your search down by using keywords at the bottom in the search section.

Pretty much new here and love this site. Find myself here most of the day reading and trying to learn. What I dont understand is I click on a category and I see where someone posted but then nothing comes out. Am I still not accepted yet or am I doing something wrong?

No, I don't like this site. I love this site! I have learned so much, I can't thank everyone enough. Thanks Al Gore for creating the internet(lol) I'll donate for sure in the future.

I've had a few days to look around, and I am happy with what I have learned so far. I used the search engine at the bottom of the page, and any subject that I was curious about has been discussed here.

After doing a lot of researching, I had to ask myself some serious questions about my own commitment regarding time and how much money I'm willing to spend.

There is something for everyone here. Whether you just want to be a better cooker at home on weekends or at the family reunion, or whether you seriously want to hone your craft for competition barbecue, this is the place for you.

Members are so willing to discuss their successes and failures. I love the integrity of so many of the members here. I have not found anything that even comes close to this community.

Last edited:
I enjoy the site and getting other peoples thoughts on Q.

Hi everyone I'm new to the site and glad i found it. I drove from northern IL to Tennessee to pick up my dream smoker a Stumps Baby gravity feed smoker. I'm learning a lot from this site!

Going to buy a subscription now. Great site

Love the site!

Just became a member but have been using forum for over a year. Love how knowledgable people are and how willing they are to share experience and detailed info. I would certainly pay a fee to use the site. Unfortunately I'm on a student budget so $20-$30 would be all I could afford. Hope that would be helpful.

Just a drive by from a 2+ year subscriber.

For an old fart I've always considered myself kind of a techie guy and currently I participate in a half-dozen forums (welding, metal fab, truck repair etc.) but I just gotta say this is the BEST BY FAR! The folks here are (for the most part) quite mature & helpful with advice, feedback and critique. I REALLY look forward to logging on and reading y'alls posts and contributing when I can.

Just want to say THANKS for having me.

Love the site - smoker from England.

Also I have just notced the Japanese Pig in the top left - ブタ

:mrgreen:

Back