25lb brisket!!!

I think Billy was posting to this thread under jestridge's name!!

Don't give John grief. he is a teacher after all. How would you expect anyone to talk after a long weekend that hails from a state known for one of the greatest beverages ever and I'm not talking about the Bourbon.

Not to mention a brisket to consume that had to be cut up in 3 pieces just to cook and not to mention that he had family over which meant the entire holler was at his house chowing down... :shock::-D

Love you like a brother John!

Would have loved to see it!

Don't give John grief. he is a teacher after all. How would you expect anyone to talk after a long weekend that hails from a state known for one of the greatest beverages ever and I'm not talking about the Bourbon.

Not to mention a brisket to consume that had to be cut up in 3 pieces just to cook and not to mention that he had family over which meant the entire holler was at his house chowing down... :shock::-D

Love you like a brother John!
Yea, Bob's sucking up for next time!

Nice work, 25 pounds... that's one for the books! Probably a good call on cutting it in smaller pieces, it would have been cool to do it in one piece but 2.5 days of smoking a single piece of meat is a lot, even for a brethern

Family dinner? What's your last name, Walton? I'm sure you had enough for John-Boy, Mary Ellen, Grandpa and everybody else.

Back