My New Offset from Big Phil's Smokers

Connor_Macleod

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Received my new 24" x 60" custom offset from Big Phil's Smokers yesterday. Planning to post my complete thoughts after I have a chance to season it and run a biscuit test this weekend.

TUF68bU.jpeg

Have y'all noticed how other builders welds seem to have gotten better since
Paul and Tyler Shirley started putting their work out there?
Those are some pretty nice beads.

I listened to a Podcast with Big Phil & he said that he didn't want to use a grinder on his builds, wants the weld quality to stand out vs others (which it certainly does IMO)

Some big tires on that smoker. I assume it's an insulated fire box with the tires that close.

Beautiful smoker, congrats. Looking forward to more pics.

Some big tires on that smoker. I assume it's an insulated fire box with the tires that close.

Beautiful smoker, congrats. Looking forward to more pics.

Thanks! Wheels are 11" (nominal size 10"), tires are 22", so that provides a size reference in the photo. Firebox is insulated, so the very close proximity to the tires (probably about an inch) should be okay.

Nice Rig congrats, love the off road tires!

that is a really nice pit!

Thanks! Wheels are 11" (nominal size 10"), tires are 22", so that provides a size reference in the photo. Firebox is insulated, so the very close proximity to the tires (probably about an inch) should be okay.
Plus heat rises. I absolutely love this cooker! Impatiently waiting on more pics...

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

That's a very nice cooker. I'm not a welder but I sure appreciate clean beads. Def reminds me of Shirley beads. :nod:

Enjoy it and congrats!

Back