Let's get the weekend started...

bbqwizard

Babbling Farker

Batch Image
Reaction score
Let's get this weekend started on the right foot, shall we? How about some beef short ribs in the 270 Smoker? Or whatever smoker you have obviously.

I am going crazy these day's and one of my only ways to relax, is firing up the smoker.

Attachments

• IMG_20200403_164418_018.jpg
    IMG_20200403_164418_018.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 201
Giddy up cowboy! That is one fine looking rib right there!!!!

Thanks,
Greg

I made chicken halves yesterday on my argentinian grill, and purposely didn't eat them. Shredded the chicken today and mixed with broth and sauce. Used that as an excuse to fire up the offset today, and simmer the chicken in the sauce while getting re-smoked.

It was more just something to do, but ended up really delicious. I had the shredded chicken on brioche slider rolls with melted cheese.

I made chicken halves yesterday on my argentinian grill, and purposely didn't eat them. Shredded the chicken today and mixed with broth and sauce. Used that as an excuse to fire up the offset today, and simmer the chicken in the sauce while getting re-smoked.

It was more just something to do, but ended up really delicious. I had the shredded chicken on brioche slider rolls with melted cheese.

And that my friend sounds exactly like something I would do. I try to always find a reason to keep a fire burning.

Those look amazing. Going do my first cook on my newly acquired Backwoods Chubby today!

Best ribs I’ve ever made. Held temp at 275 perfectly. Baby backs done in exactly 5 hours. I just put on an 8lb butt on!

Back