Lazy Day Pizza

LYU370

Resident Idjit

Batch Image
Staff member
Reaction score
Did you know there is a Lazy Man Throwdown going on??? Ladies, you can enter as well, we don't really care. Lazy Lady Throwdown works too!

Was going to get a dough ball from the local Italian place, but realized I'd have to roll it out. Soundsed like WAY too much work, so Wally World crust it is.

Us Chicagoans prefer Italian sausage as the meat topping way more than pepperoni, but I realized the only pre-cooked sausage you can buy is breakfast sausage, turkey sausage or fake meat "sausage". YUCK! So being lazy, I ain't cooking no sausage, so I guess pepperoni gets the nod. Had some leftover fresh mushrooms in the fridge from Thanksgiving, so no crappy cans of mushrooms, but that meant I did end up cooking something. DAMN!

The ingredients...

FN8yFzHh.jpg

A clove or two of garlic is always good...

cnvNR0vh.jpg

Mushrooms, garlic and onions...

xaAFGRYh.jpg

Throw everything on the crust and onto the Big Joe...

HOfq8zXh.jpg

8VUxRKSh.jpg

VTT97QCh.jpg

y6eRRhbh.jpg

sVwcyfqh.jpg

7 minutes later, it's time for eats. Pepperoni, mushroom, onion & garlic pizza. For a crappy store bought crust, it was actually pretty darned good. I may need to do this again, especially since I have a second crust to use up.

Actually, let me add a couple better pics...

07vKWZVh.jpg

RaYbkE3h.jpg

RiCjlL9h.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Excellent "Lazy Man" Pizza, but doesn't look lazy man at all!

Will be interesting to see how that compares to the DiGornio I plan to do on the kettle...:-D

Now if you had someone feed it to you, you would surely win for laziness, but the effort you didn't make comes awfully close!

Back