Blackened Shrimp Stuffed Salmon

Curbside?? Air Drop?? Pony Express??

You did good Jeanie, that looks amazingly delicious. Keep safe, well and cooking.

Jeanie,

Another masterpiece, I always get great ideas / inspiration from you cooks!

Thanks,
Greg

Well,that did it.Blackening seasoning is in my top 3 favorites.My idea of the perfect salmon patty just got blown out of the water! Ha! If I had that dish, my hankering for nostalgia would be futile.Great job Jeanie! Looks SPECTACULAR!!! :thumb:

That looks amazing. I told my wife last night that I needed to find something different to do with salmon. You came through for me!

What is the mesh metal that the salmon is on? I like it.

Nice job Jeanie! That is one of my favorite things you have ever made, and everything is always great. Blackened shrimp stuffing sounds wonderful on anything, especially fish.

Wow Jeanie! I almost hate reading your posts because when I'm done I'm both hungry and feeling inadequate about my own cooking skills.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

You did good Jeanie, that looks amazingly delicious. Keep safe, well and cooking.

Thank you Bill! Hope you all keep safe too!

Jeanie,

Another masterpiece, I always get great ideas / inspiration from you cooks!

Thanks,
Greg
Thanks Greg! The fillings are endless. :grin:

Well now that is an understatement! :clap2:
Thanks Craig!

Well,that did it.Blackening seasoning is in my top 3 favorites.My idea of the perfect salmon patty just got blown out of the water! Ha! If I had that dish, my hankering for nostalgia would be futile.Great job Jeanie! Looks SPECTACULAR!!! :thumb:
lol Thanks Hoss! After your post, I haven't been able to get salmon patties off of my mind. I'll be making some soon. :laugh:

Did you take the skin off the filet?

I leave the skin on. It works out well for me when cooking the salmon with direct heat.

That looks amazing. I told my wife last night that I needed to find something different to do with salmon. You came through for me!

What is the mesh metal that the salmon is on? I like it.
Thanks Lomey! I get these from the grocery store when they are on sale. They usually come three to a pack.

KJsENKX.jpg

They are disposable, but I use them several time before tossing.

Nice job Jeanie! That is one of my favorite things you have ever made, and everything is always great. Blackened shrimp stuffing sounds wonderful on anything, especially fish.

Thanks Jeremy, very kind of you! Hope you and family stay safe!

Wow Jeanie! I almost hate reading your posts because when I'm done I'm both hungry and feeling inadequate about my own cooking skills.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
lol Thanks Weldon! Hope you give this a try sometime. :grin:

You never fail to amaze. That dish (like most you create) looks better than any I've seen in a restaurant.

You never fail to amaze. That dish (like most you create) looks better than any I've seen in a restaurant.

Thank you Erik! You're too kind.. Hope you and family are keeping safe!

I exhausted superlatives for your creations long ago........I just shake my head in envious admiration.....outstanding again Miss J.....outstanding...

Heck Keith, it's good to see ya! Thanks for the kind comment. Hope you and family are doing well!
I'm sure that new outdoor kitchen is getting some good use! :grin:
Keep safe!

Back