• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Should I rescue her for $10

You really had me going there for a minute. A Smokey Joe used for $10.00. That plus the shipping and you can almost buy a brand Smokey Joe, $29.00 here at Ace Hardware and Lowes. But then I saw the pictures and realized it was a full blown Kettle (Smokey Joe does not have wheels) and if I am looking at the picture correctly, it is an older kettle with the individual pinwheel bottom vents. I would gladly pay $10.00 and pay to have it shipped. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

We shall see if any when the email is responded to, had a feeling it was a no brainer. Looks like the handle is wood, which dates it a few years anyway.

i would buy just about anything like that for $10 bucks. i got a near new 18.5 for that price. hope you have it by now.

Someone called before I did but hasnt confirmed that he's going to pick it up tonight. He's going to give the guy 3 hours, (6:30 PT) then let me know either way.

Good news, it's still available, bad news it's missing the top grill grate. Just priced one at 16.99 at my local hardware store. Still a steal or not so much? And furthermore, who sells a grate cheaper?

Back