The BBQ League

Im giving it serious thought .... ive got comp class to pay for this month but next month i might sign up for that

I just want to give an upvote to what The BBQ League is doing. Having taken their class vs. what they made available online for the pork box...you should sign up. Great video tutorial.

Thanks! We’ve got lots of great content and discounts on the way! We just posted a virtual brisket cook with a great prize package.

I'd completely echo everything so far. The pork class alone is worth the $100 fee. I learned more from that video than I have from most other paid videos.

I'm definitely going to be participating in the virtual brisket cook. No reason not to and the prize pack is amazing!

Nothing against "The BBQ League" or what their content might be, but to me the price point is too high for just their content and discounts. There is plenty of great content already out there starting right here. What exactly are their discounts?

Nothing against "The BBQ League" or what their content might be, but to me the price point is too high for just their content and discounts. There is plenty of great content already out there starting right here. What exactly are their discounts?

How many KCBS pork wins do you have...just curious.

How many KCBS pork wins do you have...just curious.

I have zero. How many pork wins do you have since joining? Zero. What is your point?

Once again I have nothing bad to say about "The BBQ League". All I am saying is that for me, for what I know about it, it isn't worth the money.

Convince me!
How much is the SRF discount if one joins? How much did you purchase to have the discount pay for your membership?

I have zero. How many pork wins do you have since joining? Zero. What is your point?

Once again I have nothing bad to say about "The BBQ League". All I am saying is that for me, for what I know about it, it isn't worth the money.

Convince me!
How much is the SRF discount if one joins? How much did you purchase to have the discount pay for your membership?

Tell all pork video, discounts on Gateway Drums and accessories, discounts on SRF, discounts from 2 supply stores, forums to ask any questions and get responses, virtual brisket competition with thousands in prizes...all for $100 membership fee. Didn't take long to convince me anyways.

Last edited:

Convince me!

Right now there's 20% off 14-16 lb golds...so probably like 2 and a half briskets?

Convince me!

Not to mention 10% off KC BBQ store, one time 15% off KC grilling store. For $100 I think anyone that competes is doing him/herself a disservice by not signing up.

Convince me!

Tim and I have 58 including the Jack, The American Royal and three KCBS pork team of the year awards. We give our entire process plus all the other stuff mentioned for $100. I promise, you aren't finding that anywhere else on the internet because there is no one else more qualified to teach competition pork than the two of us.

We honestly didn't price this thing for competition cooks. It's way to low. We have had hundreds come through our classes at $650 a pop. What we are really hoping is to create some value and content for everyone and we tried to price it accordingly.

If you've got any other questions let me know!

I would highly recommend signing up. The class was incredibly detailed and much less expensive than any other class I've attended. The other videos, including the brisket discussion, has great insight as well. Even if you aren't a competition cook it's very informative IMO.

Tim and I have 58 including the Jack, The American Royal and three KCBS pork team of the year awards. We give our entire process plus all the other stuff mentioned for $100. I promise, you aren't finding that anywhere else on the internet because there is no one else more qualified to teach competition pork than the two of us.

We honestly didn't price this thing for competition cooks. It's way to low. We have had hundreds come through our classes at $650 a pop. What we are really hoping is to create some value and content for everyone and we tried to price it accordingly.

If you've got any other questions let me know!

Thats good deal , im in !

Convince me!

My point is that if you think there is comparable content out there for free you probably don't know what you should be looking for.

So, let me get this straight.... The annual membership is $100, and this allows you weekly videos, access to live virtual classes, the ability to ask questions, and a number of discounts?

Are the virtual classes streamed "live" and limited accesses like a pay-per-view event, or can the classes be watched at my leisure as many times as I want?

So, let me get this straight.... The annual membership is $100, and this allows you weekly videos, access to live virtual classes, the ability to ask questions, and a number of discounts?

Are the virtual classes streamed "live" and limited accesses like a pay-per-view event, or can the classes be watched at my leisure as many times as I want?

At least so far, the virtual classes are prerecorded and viewable as many times as you want. I've pulled up the pork tell-all at least 3 times.

You got it straight! Most of our "Tell-all" style classes will be prerecorded and edited because of the depth of material. You will be able to watch these over and over again. Our live cooks and classes will be more fun/backyard focused.

Back