• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

NM Brethren - CostCo Pork Loin Sale

ShadowDriver

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Not sure if it's a single store event, but the CostCo at 1420 N Renaissance Blvd NE, Albuquerque, NM 87107 has a killer deal on whole pork loin:

XjOeH8mm.jpg

This puts a WHOLE pork loin in the $17-18 range... day-um!

v49ywvbm.jpg

Go getcha' some!

Next time you are in town - go south under Montano and check out Shamrock Foods warehouse if you haven't been there already...

I cruised past Costco this afternoon on the way to Shamrock - parking lot was a madhouse - I will hit it when they open tomorrow. Thanks for the tip!

I saw that place... can I go in there if I don't hold a KCBS card or a business license?

Looks really interesting!

Thanks, Carl!

Top tip regarding Shamrock! I just cruised over there this morning and grabbed a few non-perishables... pretty good meat prices, and stuff you just can't find elsewhere (especially in quantity)!

They're added to my "when in civilization" list, for sure.

Score!!!

Attachments

• 20180429_105745.jpg
    20180429_105745.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 24
  • 20180429_111737.jpg
    20180429_111737.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 24
Scored as well

Just got back with a pork loin, and some 99 cent chicken thighs...

High winds forecast, it smells like the bosque is on fire at my house, not firing up any smokers today.

Thanks for the heads up!:thumb:

I think this sale is national. I went to Costco in Atlanta today and they were having the same sale. Except ours was $1.69 /lb before the $2.50 off the package. Costco normally does this sale couple times a year. I bought $12.xx size one and after the discount, it was $9 and change.
k0vMRrF.jpg

Back