Well, I Did It

rexster314

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
When the things first came out the first of the year, I almost bought one, but after reading post after post about the problems it had, I passed on the new Weber Smokefire and eventually got the Masterbuilt 560 then later the 1050 grills.

The past week I started reading everything current about the Smokefire, and it seems after so many months people started getting those problems ironed out after Weber came out with several upgrades to the auger system, pellet feed system and the upgrades to firmware and software.

Long story short. My EX6 Smokefire will be here next week.

Congrats. I’ve heard a lot of good things with the fixes. Hope you enjoy it & can’t wait to see some pics of your cooks!

This is exactly what you should do. Buy the second version.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

How do you like it? It's on sale right now. Wonder if I should pull the trigger??

When the things first came out the first of the year, I almost bought one, but after reading post after post about the problems it had, I passed on the new Weber Smokefire and eventually got the Masterbuilt 560 then later the 1050 grills.

The past week I started reading everything current about the Smokefire, and it seems after so many months people started getting those problems ironed out after Weber came out with several upgrades to the auger system, pellet feed system and the upgrades to firmware and software.

Long story short. My EX6 Smokefire will be here next week.

I’m curious to hear what ya think of the Weber as well :)

Congrats, I always thought they had some pretty cool ideas to it. Can't wait to get your feedback on it.

Congrats that $200 off is definitely tempting if I hadn't jumped on the Rec Teq. Don't let them 560 & 1050 get too jealous.

Back