Swiss Duke CFC- Slathered and Bellied

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
The cast iron skillet I learned to cook fried bologna sandwiches before I was 10 came out today for Swiss Duke chicken fried chicken topped with mesquite smoked pork belly. Bologna sandwich would’ve been nice too. Baby it’s cold outside

Last edited:
That is some good looking stuff there! How do you like that sucklebusters rub? Is that just bbq rub or is that the clucker dust?

Sucklebusters Clucker Dust. I’ve used as Rub and all Purpose Seasoning. It’s good.
Label. Sea salt sugar brown sugar Chile peppers Chipotle peppers other spices all natural no msg no preservatives

For those who’ve seen other posts I’m adding chiles back but continuing to attempt the total removal of tomato and potato for a whilst longer. The little squares in photo are yesterday’s chicken fried chicken with green chile breakfast sausage. In addition to being a Chipoholic I think I have an addiction to Ketchup. I could Redi Whip some Ketchup. That craving is real.

Last edited:
No baloney sammich but I did have cartwheels and cackle berries (fried baloney and eggs)for supper earlier this week when it was chilly here.It was tastee too.

You have my respect man. Giving up tomatoes and peppers would slay me. Seriously.

Back