Oklahoma Bash

Would make for an interesting bash... :brick: :bolt:

Hey, I've never barbecued in Oz. Maybe they don't even know how to. We could be ambassadors! :mrgreen:

If you can attend a bash that has Arlin on the guest list, you have definitely been to an interesting bash!

Miss seeing your regularly, brother.

Been too long, old friend.

Good to see ya!

Hey, Lady! How are things up there? Did you get any of that ice that whipped our hindquarters down here?

You must mean iffy for the out of towners! If you are worried bout a 'nader we are going to have to revoke your Okie Card! lol

True dat! After seeing the May '99 F5 with my own eyes, I ain't skeered! :grin:

You should look at Lake Murray. Centrally located for us sw ok guys.

Completely off topic...have you been to the Wishbone Scratch Kitchen in Duncan? Great food and bar.

Yeah Lake Murray is nice! Was afraid it would be too far south for the Tulsans however. I have NOT been but heard from a lot of people who have that its good. Just always forget about it being there when I think of places to go for dinner! lol

Any bash that can bring Arlin out of hibernation is off to a good start!

Met him a couple of time at restaurant get-togethers when it was taking us Texas farkers years to get a bash organized.

There is a member and good friend here that has not been active in awhile. He and this site taught me to BBQ. He now lives in Tulsa. I can give him a call to see if he can scout locations in SW OK. if you want.

Well chit! I meant to say South East OK. Wife pointed that out tonight. Just FYI.

Any bash that can bring Arlin out of hibernation is off to a good start!

Met him a couple of time at restaurant get-togethers when it was taking us Texas farkers years to get a bash organized.

You are too kind, sir! :redface:

Well, are y'all going to get this gig going? Now is the time to start. Hotch told me that afew years back. :grin:

You guys from the the Great State of Oklahoma are more than welcome to join us at the The 2021 Texas BBQ Brethren Spring Bash on April 24. I'll post a new Invite thread in QTalk once Ron_L gives me the okay. I will post the address and location info there.

Just hit the signup link and let us know if you will be joining us.

So anyone from Oklahoma interested in joining us at the Spring Bash in Texas? :mrgreen:

Any of you Oklahoma guys going to Happy Hapgood's Bash on the Bayou? :mrgreen:

Well what are you guys gonna do?
It really does not take much to have a BBQ Brethren Bash.
All you need is a location with a restroom, space for a few cookers/smokers and a few Brethren looking to cook, eat and have a good time.
Paper towels are always a +! :mrgreen:

Back