Just wondering, where do we stand?

Completion/Notification can be next week.

guido knows, but he didnt tell chrissy..its the surprise.. The other half is somewhat secret still. :)

delay was me...Once i had the top secret number:wink: I needed, me getting my arse physically to the bank to get the paperwork done was a challenge.

havent had to walked into a bank in years.. all my stuff is done online and at ATMs.. Now i understand bankers hours. This stuff took 2 visits.. IN PERSON.:eek: and im still not done.

Completion/Notification can be next week.

guido knows, but he didnt tell chrissy..its the surprise.. The other half is somewhat secret still. :)

delay was me...Once i had the top secret number:wink: I needed, me getting my arse physically to the bank to get the paperwork done was a challenge.

havent had to walked into a bank in years.. all my stuff is done online and at ATMs.. Now i understand bankers hours. This stuff took 2 visits.. IN PERSON.:eek:and im still not done.

Good job sir!!

Hehehe - two days in the bank - talk about temptation :twisted:! Thanx, Your Poohness :biggrin:.

havent had to walked into a bank in years.. all my stuff is done online and at ATMs.. Now i understand bankers hours. This stuff took 2 visits.. IN PERSON.:eek:and im still not done.

That explains it!

Sightings of Poobah going into a bank, not once, BUT TWICE, caused a run on local banks and the collapse of several financial institutions this week.

Details at 10.

There is still a quilt that needs to be delivered to someone:biggrin:

hey.. yours is in the trailer for a trip to the Royal... and the wife sent lynns out yesterday. :)

Did you wear sleeves?

Back