ChopHouse Anarchy

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Cooked out some Chop House burgers over Jealous Devil briquettes. Pound of ground burger added about a third pound chopped brisket. Burger was 93/7 so added a hot Pico for moisture. Wife made a cold cauliflower broccoli salad with calamata olives sour cream cheddar and Kensington Mayo. Finished up our Sons Of Anarchy binge. 92 episodes over 3-4 weeks, watching #92 while we ate.

Last edited:
The end of SOA was well done.

But as far as your food, have you ever considered adopting? I'm available.

Went out on the patio and noticed a small puff of smoke emitting from my ASF Tabletop. Bunched up the coals, dropped a Weber cube and smoked a Blooming SPAM. Hate that my binge series is over. Two seasons of The Mayans are out there. May take a break.

507px-Yum%21_logo_old.svg.png

Went out on the patio and noticed a small puff of smoke emitting from my ASF Tabletop. Bunched up the coals, dropped a Weber cube and smoked a Blooming SPAM. Hate that my binge series is over. Two seasons of The Mayans are out there. May take a break.

Those burgers look yummy! My wife and I just watched the last episode of Longmire last night....it was not the ending I expected.

Back