Disposable cutting boards

$16.61 was my shipping calcuation on a $22 order. That's almost $2 each. A little too rich for me.

Send Joe an e-mail. Last time I ordered some he said the shipping calculator was off.

I thought the cardboard disposable cutting boards were being sold at either Hawgeyes or KCK.com but I can't find them at either place. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Bobby (KCK.com) isn't selling them. I don't know that he plans too. I'll ask Andy when he gets home on Sunday. But I do know that The Kansas City BBQ store sells them.

cardboard boxes cut up can't be used ? seen them used many times.

they have both.. I use the 18x24. 19.50 for 30.
Shipping was 7.90 to NY. Even better deal if u buy 2 packs cause shipping doesnt double. 60 was $53.00.

http://www.cutandtoss.com/pricing.htm

i go thru 6-7 at a contest. Even at 2 bucks each, not having to deal with cutting boards is worth it.

For home use, i cut the 18x24 in half( 12x18 ) and keep a bunch of them in the cabinet.

Last time I ordered from Cut and Toss they said the large were sold out. But they kept my order and said would ship in 3 weeks. Well 1 week later I got a nice package at my house!! So if you are not in a hurry I would still put in the order.
Michael

Milehigh gets a gold star. 18 x 24 = 432 sq. in. and 9 x 12 = 108 sq. in.

So 9 x 12 be quartered.

mick

Wow i need to get out of this office and back into to the field on some jobsites.DOH!!

Wow i need to get out of this office and back into to the field on some jobsites.DOH!!

And all along I thought you were just trying to stir up a little trouble.

Silly me. You would never do that.

Seriosuly though, how durable are these things?

Could you prep something, i.e., slicing/dicing/etc. and then grab it and move to the side until you were ready to use?

Wow i need to get out of this office and back into to the field on some jobsites.

Only if you are taking my post seriously:mrgreen::mrgreen:

Paul

Back