Conecuh fans

Bacon is nothing special.... I buy something else.... love the conecuh brand tho

I bought 5 lb of their bacon the last time I passed through Evergreen and Paul is correct.
It was OK, but nothing to go out of your way for.

Gotta try the hot dogs if I can find them. Their sausage is the only brand I buy. Agree on the bacon, way overpriced and no better than off brand bacon.

love their sausage but $9.00 for a package of bacon was very over priced but was good but not that good .

also try the new cracked black pepper sausage and is my new favorite by them and hope I can find the hot dogs .

also try the new cracked black pepper sausage and is my new favorite by them and hope I can find the hot dogs .

The black pepper sounds good. My favorite is the hickory smoked. Maybe my local store (the only place I can buy Conecuh) will get some black pepper in.

The black pepper sounds good. My favorite is the hickory smoked. Maybe my local store (the only place I can buy Conecuh) will get some black pepper in.

all their other sausage I can not tell a big difference between but the black pepper is a noticeable difference .

Bacon is nothing special, as I use something else. However, definitely a fan of the sausage. I have been known to smoke a little, then dip it in corndog batter and fry it up. Serve it with spicy and/or grainy mustard...now that is good eating!!!

Back