Everybody Sing!

Ron_L

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Everybody Sing!

Two all brisket patties, Kimchi Sriracha, lettuce, cheddar cheese, kimchi pickles, bacon, Primal Kitchen Chipotle Lime Mayo on a low carb, microwave bun...

OK... That didn’t quite work out, but you get the idea 😀

Happy National Cheeseburger Day!

0_BF1_B079-_A4_AE-438_D-817_D-5_BA887_E05_C1_D.jpg

47975_AFE-3929-4_C03-8_BC5-1_CD71_E817_E5_D.jpg

Rolls right off the tongue...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Sing? Sing? OK! I'm a lumberjack, and I'm okay. I sleep all night and I work all day...

Sing? Sing? OK! I'm a lumberjack, and I'm okay. I sleep all night and I work all day...

He's a lumberjack and he's okay, he sleeps all night and he works all day!

Oh, and that looks pretty good. Nice job

I cut down trees, I wear high heels, suspendies and a bra,
I wish I'd been a girlie, just like my dear Papa...

I'd hit that. That bread looks like it has a good texture to it. What recipe do you use?

I'd hit that. That bread looks like it has a good texture to it. What recipe do you use?

It is a cross between a couple.

1T butter
1 large egg
1T coconut flour
1T ground flax seed
1/2t baking powder
1T shredded cheese (I used co-jack)
A splash of liquid if needed, I used chicken stock
Salt and pepper to taste

Melt the butter in a large mug, add the egg and beat thoroughly. Add coconut flour, flax and baking powder and mix thoroughly. Mix in cheese and add a little liquid if needed. The ‘batter’ should be a little loose. Rap on the counter to settle and microwave about 90 seconds, depending on the power of your microwave. Loosen the sides with a knife and remove from mug. Once cool enough to touch, cut in half. I either grill or toast the halves in a hot pan.

Thanks, I will give it a try. To my surprise, I haven't really missed bread, even though most of my meals use to end up between two slices.

Thanks, I will give it a try. To my surprise, I haven't really missed bread, even though most of my meals use to end up between two slices.

I really don’t miss it either, but for some things, like a burger, it si good to have an option.

Back