MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Amazon Affiliate
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Q-talk

Notices

Q-talk *ON TOPIC ONLY* QUALITY ON TOPIC discussion of Backyard BBQ, grilling, equipment and outdoor cookin' . ** Other cooking techniques are welcomed for when your cookin' in the kitchen. Post your hints, tips, tricks & techniques, success, failures, but stay on topic and watch for that hijacking.

Old 01-26-2013, 10:40 PM   #76
16Adams
somebody shut me the fark up.

The discount is more than a c-note +

Thanks from:--->

Old 01-26-2013, 11:37 PM   #77
landarc

Yes, the UDS that was given to me by some of the Brethren was a wonderful gift and does a great job of cooking for me.

Yelonutz: me either, but, then again, I don't drink any less
[/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]
[COLOR=Pink]SSS[/COLOR]
[/COLOR][/SIZE]
landarc is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-01-2013, 06:50 PM   #78
Pitmaster T
Babbling Farker

Speaking of crass I have also been very busy making a video so that anyone with a file and a pair of pliers can fashion themselves one of those patented hooks that PBC has. They are great... possibly the best thing about the product... I mean that. But of course, why by all the stuff that surround the hook when you can make the hook for yourself for your variable intake UDS.

STEALING is about as American as stealing a Black man's invention of a steam engine automatic oiling device and saying he couldn't possibly have invented it because he is black.... hold it... that really did happen.

Edict.

Last edited by Pitmaster T; 02-01-2013 at 09:46 PM..
Pitmaster T is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-01-2013, 07:29 PM   #79
jestridge

Way I figure it if a picture is posted it fair game for me too build, I went to the website and it would be very simple to build BTW I carry a tape measure just in case if I come across something I want , I have took many measurement at Tractor Supply or Lowes
jestridge is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-01-2013, 08:14 PM   #80
J-Rod
is One Chatty Farker

@cinmur- I don't know how much coal they use, but maybe try starting with 8-10 lbs for long cooks and go from there. Remember it's not rocket science, it's oil drums, meat and fire. Wait- after reading entire thread, maybe not...

Old 02-01-2013, 08:52 PM   #81
swamprb

...so is the intake vent 3" or 4"???
KCBS CBJ/PNWBA CBJ www.pnwba.com
swamprb is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-01-2013, 09:37 PM   #82
Pitmaster T
Babbling Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatioDaddio View Post
How about buying one to find out? It's pretty crass to ask on a public forum how to
copy a commercial product. Just sayin'...

John
Apparently he misses the entire point of ripping someone off... because you do not want to buy one...

One... this IS a PUBLIC forum... I believe we all steal from everyone... someone else has already pointed out once again that means you too. But on this product, which you got free by the way, you seem to be a bit militant on your defense of the originality of the product. Hell, its not yours!

I hope the mods are enjoying their PBCs and all I care about is seeing some good vittles pictures of their cooks (with top secret parts dedacted in the photo of course) sheesh... this crap was going on even before I went into the hospital.

Two... No

THIS is Crass!

Edict.

Old 02-01-2013, 09:43 PM   #83
flyingbassman5
is one Smokin' Farker

This nonsense again......oy.

Thanks from:--->
Old 02-02-2013, 11:03 AM   #84
BBQchef33
Grand Poobah and Site Admin

Name/Nickname : Phil

The issue of home building has been addressed. Period.

1-stay on topic
2-dont push buttons or be an ass
3-ignore this and be banned.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

CBJ with a Fuzzy Blue Hat, 18 Foot Competition Trailer, Customized Klose BYC, Custom Built Shirley built to feed our Veterans(A.K.A "Abrams"), 1 Double Barreled Lang 84, 1 Heavily Modified Bionic Bandera, 1 Custom Super Medium Stickburning Spicewine w/stoker, 2 XL BGE, 1 Mini BGE, 2 Pit Barrel Cookers, 3 WSMs, 3 Weber Kettles, an NB Hondo, A Modified Brinkman Horizontal, DCS 48" Grill, a Broilmaster P3, a Blackstone 36 and 17, a covered, pellet pooping FEC100, and our duck died. :(

News Flash:
"A mans worth is judged by the weight of his integrity "

You know your getting older when you choose your cereal for the fiber, not the toy

Smoke on KC.
WWW.BBQ-BRETHREN.COM
BBQchef33 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-02-2013, 01:24 PM   #85
Pitmaster T
Babbling Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamprb View Post
...so is the intake vent 3" or 4"???

Ron L the Mod just got one and measured it. I saw it in another thread ... its 3.5 inches... the hole is.

Edict.

Old 02-02-2013, 01:38 PM   #86
Ron_L

Name/Nickname : Captain Ron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitmaster T View Post
Ron L the Mod just got one and measured it. I saw it in another thread ... its 3.5 inches... the hole is.
Actually it was Ron_L the plain ol' ordinary BBQ Brethren member

Naked Fatties Rock!

PKGo X 2/PK360/
Ron_L is offline   Reply With Quote

Thanks from: --->