• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Big Cook on Sunday...Pron

JimDandysNYDan

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Good Morning Everyone, Here are some pics of what we cooked yesterday. Started the day off with 4 breakfast fatties, got the idea from a thread that roastntoast did sometime last week. 8 racks went on, 1 chubby & a chit load of ABT's.

IMG_0372.jpg

IMG_0375.jpg

IMG_0378.jpg

IMG_0379.jpg

The one on the left has scrambled eggs, cheddar cheese & tator tots. The on the right has pancakes and then injected with maple syrup.

IMG_0385.jpg

First try at ATB's

IMG_0386.jpg

Partner in crime Jimmy showing off the finished ribs

IMG_0397.jpg

so how did the pancake fattie turn out? everyting looks great!

DUDE! Pancake fatty is awesome!

How did they taste?

Good Morning Everyone, Here are some pics of what we cooked yesterday. Started the day off with 4 breakfast fatties, got the idea from a thread that roastntoast did sometime last week. 8 racks went on, 1 chubby & a chit load of ABT's.

The one on the left has scrambled eggs, cheddar cheese & tator tots. The on the right has pancakes and then injected with maple syrup.

First try at ATB's

Partner in crime Jimmy showing off the finished ribs

I have done the eggs before, never would have thought of the pancakes...awesome!

A "pancake fatty"!!....The creativity of the brethren never ceases to amaze!.....Everything looks great!.....What did you stuff the ABT's with?

A "pancake fatty"!!....The creativity of the brethren never ceases to amaze!.....Everything looks great!.....What did you stuff the ABT's with?

Thanks....Yeah I had to trythe pancake fatty. At first I was a little skeptical worrying if the pancake would take on too much smoke or it would becaome way too greasy from the fat of the sausage. But it came out real good (If I do say so myself) LOL....The ABT's I stuiffed with cream cheese, carmelized onions & cheddar cheese.

Nice looking load of grub. I love the idea of a pancake fatty! Great job.

Looks great. Did you cook the eggs before stuffing them into the fatty?
-Bret

Yes I did....and I let it cool down before stuffing it...I guess that voice in the back of my head reminding me about putting hot stuffing inside a chicken or turkey. n/g

Cool. I need to try a couple of those. I really like the Jimmy Dean Maple for fatties. I think it will be great for breakfast fatties. Thanks for posting.

I didn't have breakfast this morning yet. I'm really hungry now. I tried the egg fatty once & it as good. Will have to try the pancake.

Back