I Like Smoked Meatloaf

Can't read the less than one cup measurements even when I expand the picture. Make it in your MSU way and let us know how it turns out.

I despised meatloaf almost my whole life, mostly because I remember mom's meatloaf. Sorry mom, but it was horrible. I would never make meatloaf even when I was out on my own. After I finally decided to make my first smoked meatloaf probably about 7-8 years ago, I love it now and refuse to cook it in the oven.

Grown kids even asked why I never made meatloaf when they were little, because they like it so much. Well, because I only knew how to make bad meatloaf until now. Thanks Alton Brown.

Meatloaf

Same here. I hated meatloaf my whole life. My mom made some great food growing up but her meatloaf wasn’t my cup of tea.

When I met Sherry, she made an excellent meatloaf, and then I saw someone post on here about smoking a meatloaf, I said “Honey, could you make a meatloaf tonight, but don’t cook it because I want to cook it on the grill.”

My favorite meal was born. Even won some “anything but” contests.

Adams- I’d leave some brown sugar, as it doesn’t so much make it sweet, but brings it together.

I despised meatloaf almost my whole life, mostly because I remember mom's meatloaf. Sorry mom, but it was horrible. I would never make meatloaf even when I was out on my own. After I finally decided to make my first smoked meatloaf probably about 7-8 years ago, I love it now and refuse to cook it in the oven.

Grown kids even asked why I never made meatloaf when they were little, because they like it so much. Well, because I only knew how to make bad meatloaf until now. Thanks Alton Brown.

I use a mix of ground beef, ground pork, and ground veal. Always cook it out of the loaf pan.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Baked ground beef with a layer of ketchup?

Back