MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Catering, Food Handling and Awareness

Notices

Catering, Food Handling and Awareness *OnTopic* Forum to educate us on safe food handling. Not specifically for Catering or competition but overall health and keeping our families safe too.

Old 06-06-2011, 01:17 AM   #1
grillfella
is one Smokin' Farker

Default catering all weekend

Whats up folks just finished off a busy weekend. friday we did our cowboy package for mount sac college mens and womens swim team banquet for 110 guests then sun we did burgers and dogs foe 260 at griffith park and just got done doing tri tip chicken beans and salad for 200 at a retirement community in buena park. wow the grillfellas have been busy. I would like to wish good fortune to all caterers this summer. It is hard work for what we do. The best part are the compliments and the tips lol

have a good summer guys

bill
grillfellascatering.com

"the best bbq in south whittier"
grillfella is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-06-2011, 10:55 AM   #2
jbrink01
is Blowin Smoke!

I feel your pain. Vended 500#'s both Fri and Sat. Store open and busy Fri and Sat. 3 deliveries and 2 caterings. I'm beat!
[CENTER][B][I][B]KCBS #13207[/B][/I][/B][/CENTER]
[CENTER][B][I]2013 Insane Can Posse [/I][I]Tour [/I][/B][/CENTER]
[CENTER][I]Sponsored By: [/I][/CENTER]
[CENTER][B][I]Gateway BBQ Store[/I][/B][/CENTER]
[CENTER][B][I]Blues Hog BBQ Company[/I][/B][/CENTER]
[CENTER][B][I]Plowboys BBQ Company[/I][/B][/CENTER]
jbrink01 is offline   Reply With Quote