MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Amazon Affiliate
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Brethren Sales and Ventures > Brethren Ventures > The BBQ Equipment Store

Notices

The BBQ Equipment Store The BBQ Equipment Store: Bringing you quality grilling and smoking products. Our retail BBQ store is located in Hampstead, Maryland. Our mission is simple; we provide the best products and service to our customers at the lowest prices possible. We take great pride in our company, our commitment to customer service and in the products we sell. We are a Veteran Owned and Operated Business.

Old 05-04-2017, 08:14 AM   #1
5-0 BBQ
is one Smokin' Farker

Default BBQ Web Business for Sale

For this past year we have transitioned our business, opened a restaurant and changed our name to Outlaw BBQ Smokehouse. We have kept selling supplies at the restaurant but between working at the Police Department and being at the restaurant we no longer have the time we need for online sales.

We have given it some thought and are now putting it up for sale. The site has been up since 10/27/2009.

The sale includes the following:
Business Trade Name (BBQ Equipment Store)
Domain Name www.bbqequipmentstore.com
Website Platform on GoDaddy
Company Logo
Customer Database

We are asking $4,000.00 or Best Offer

This sale does NOT include Inventory.

I hope that this will help people if they have any question.

1) The Potential for Profit is what you put in to it and also what you price your products for. All I want to do is sell the established platform for the new owner to do what they want.

2) We do not have any re-seller agreements. We do have an Amazon account and if we can transfer that we will. If not it will be closed.

3) I built the site and do all of the maintenance and it is hosted with GoDaddy. I spoke with them and they will transfer the site and platform to the new owner.

4) The annual GoDaddy fee is around $500.00

5) Most of the items we sell are inventoried but we do some drop shipping.

6) The key to our good traffic and sales were generated by Google Adwords. The more we spent the more traffic and sales we got.

7) If you purchase the domain you would have to Establish a Legal Business in the State you would be doing business in. You would also need a Federal EIN if you do not have one. BBQ Equipment Store is currently a Trade name registered in Maryland.

If anyone is interested let me know. Here is my email [email protected]

Steve
[B]The BBQ Equipment Store[/B]
[URL="http://www.BBQEQUIPMENTSTORE.COM/?sourceCode=bbq-brethren"]www.bbqequipmentstore.com[/URL]
[COLOR=red][B][COLOR=red][B]Proud 2015 Sponsor of Christmas City BBQ, Astro Pigs and Drilling and Grilling[/B][/COLOR][/B]
[/COLOR]No Thermapen Here, I have a Water & Shock Resistant Backlit Maverick PT-100BBQ
500 Gal Stickburner - Backwoods Gator, Red Kamado Joe, Primo Oval XL, Maverick Competition Smoker CS-55 and Many Others
5-0 BBQ is offline   Reply With Quote