Pepper Gravy Fondue.. more finger food

I sho Need to get in CowGirl’s inner circle for some of these Cookouts n Dinner Parties .!!!!!!!!!

I did Help on a Springtime Roundup on a Panhandle Ranch a few years ago. He put me and a cpl other guys on 4 wheelers to drive them cows in. Didn’t do much else as the Ranch Owner (friend of a friend) didn’t want Green Horns in the pens. :loco:

Ranch has been divided up n Sold off a cpl years ago. My buddies Old Boss bought 3000 acres up there to Play Cowboy and have Hunting lease for a few years. He had 2 guys live on property year round then on Roundups he get City Folk tweeners to come Help (free labor) but he’d Hire a cpl Local Cowboys to do the real work.......Nut Cuttin, Branding, Shots n All that.

Last edited:
Now that's finger food. Amazing! I dig the board Neighbor!

NO YOU DIDN'T!!!!!!:shock::eusa_clap:clap: DROP THE MICROPHONE! ""FANTABULOUS""!!!

Now that is one beautifully delicious looking platter, I'll bet the fruit was great in that gravy. You sure went all out for your friends Jeanie that was certianly a lot of effort and I'm sure it was much appreciated.

That is fantastic! That will most likely be happening at one of our next gatherings and I can't wait to take credit for it! :bow:

Too bad I saw this after I planned/bought everything for a feed I'm doing for my kid's robotics team tomorrow - this would have been perfect! There's always next time though.

Very cool Jeanie - love the idea and the execution - thanks for posting!...this is soooo bookmarked....

That looks really good! Never thought of making platter of food and dipping in gravy! But I guess gravys good on everything! Like always your dishes look amazing

cO9S5Or.jpg

With your Permission, Can this be my new desktop pic at work on one of my monitors?

This just knocks it out of the park...Again Jeanie.

Back