"Happy Phriday Pharkers,what's Smoking this Weekend?"

Friday - burgers and dogs on the gasser

Saturday - teriyaki chicken thighs on the new Weber Performer. First time cook on this cooker.

Sunday - bone in beef roast rotisserie on the new Weber Performer. Will use split coal baskets and drip tray in middle. Will put spuds, onions, and carrots in the drip pan with some beef broth. Another first time cook with the Weber.

Happy Good Phriday Brethren!

tonight I think we're doing phish (not the band) and chips.

Saturday is up in the air as of now...maybe steak? Kielbasa? Oh! I am going to make jerky and phinally slice up my salami tomorrow

Sunday is a wash, we're going to MIL's for Easter. MIL is not the problem (I'd take a bullet for that womain), it's SIL, so it'll be "FUN". Hopephully my old man shows up and we can just watch college basketball and the baseball game :D

Baseball season is upon us Brethren! I'm gonna eat, drink and watch sports all weekend!

Happy Easter! And if you aint in to that, enjoy your weekend!

There’s a pretty phierce wind going, but gonna try some smash burgers on the blackstone I had to cleanup due to inactivity…and some hog jowls.

Saturday is strip streak, which reminds me I need to get em out of the phreezer.

My only contribution to Sunday will be some chicken breasts for my daughter since he doesn’t like ham.

Happy Easter!

5lbs of Landjaeger's.

20240329-232013.jpg

I have 24 chicken thighs to go in a brine for about 3 hrs today and will cook them on The Egg tomorrow to take to my sons house for Easter

Ha Ha, my man for the dark meat. I go to my butcher every Tuesday and they see me walking in and ask 10? 9? I tell them a number , we are talking about the leg thigh combo. We then continue to trash talk about the news of the day. If you haven't found quality dark meat your missing out.

Back