Juicy Lucy’s Topped With.....

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Twice roasted Pueblo Green Chile. Had some bargain bin stew meat and ran thru the grinder. Added about 1/4 cup Panko. A Tablespoon Of bacon fat. Made 4 SWAG same size balls, then patties. Then added a cheddar gouda blend and formed together. One chimney of B&B lump in the ASF Tabletop lined the coals with about two cups of hickory chips. Let the patties smoke offset about 20 minutes, then finished direct. I topped mine with 5 twice roasted Pueblo Green Chile, a dollop Of French’s catsup and dill pickles. Wife topped hers with pickled jalapeño and A1 and enjoyed hers on bread.

Last edited:
Its been awhile since i seen Adam Richmond do an episode on Juicy Lucy's. But i could be wrong, but i think they use American cheese.

Its been awhile since i seen Adam Richmond do an episode on Juicy Lucy's. But i could be wrong, but i think they use American cheese.

No doubt this is wrong on some level. I just MSU with what I think will take a good photo and be edible

Last edited:
Last one. I must sleep

Last edited:
I like how your finished raw patties have a few shreds of cheese showing, a teaser! I also see you use fine shredded cheese for a fast melt... I'm starting to think you have done this before :-D

Looks awesome!!!

Thanks,
Greg

I like the no bun, it just gets in the way but my eating schedule is reverse of yours. I can go from 10 at night until 2pm before I have anything but coffee

Growing up around 5/8 Club and Matts Bar, I feel I'm qualified to respond.
Matts uses american cheese and the 5/8 you can get the original or have it with other cheeses. I just had a blue cheese one at 5/8 2 weeks ago. So Adams did fine. The Nook also does a fine Lucy and has several different cheeses. I generally get pepper jack.

Looks really good Adams!

Blue cheese sounds killer. Next time it shall be

I'm not familiar with Juicy Lucy's, however I will say "I Want That".

I always like a good Lucy. Nice job

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back