• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

New from Kentucky -

stevezky

MemberGot rid of the matchlight.
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am happy to be here and look forward to learning and posting my experience where possible. I love smoking foods, as well as traditional grilling. I became a BGE owner two years ago and before that long-time WSM user. Love the hobby of trying to get better, try different things and just enjoying great food with my family. Today I own an X/L Egg and enjoying that tool (have to admit at first I had a harder time with it than with my WSM).

In addition to smoking/grilling, I love boating and "lake life" and most shooting sports. Not into competition shooting but just enjoy it. Married, with one son and a first time grand-father (4 months now!). Very happy to be here and learn new things from all you fellow "smokers"! Thanks. Steve

Welcome to the forum from Victoria, Aust.
Nice friendly bunch here that are very sharing with information.
Enjoy your time here, I sure have :yo:

Welcome to the forum from sunny SE Arizona.

Welcome aboard Steve, glad to have you as a fellow Brethren here.

I hope to see you in the Q-Talk forum soon. You'll find help on almost every topic from cooking your first Pork Butt to curing and smoking your own ham and bacon.

If you can't find the topic you need help with, or have questions about, just start a new thread in "Q-Talk". There are many people with years of experience that are willing to answer your questions and guide you in the right direction.

Welcome from a fellow BGE owner.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Welcome. If you want to jump right into things, make plans for the South Carolina Brethren Bash in April. We're a fun bunch, don't get intimidated.

Back