• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

With a little help from Sako

jzadski

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
So I saved Sako's thread on the boneless skinless turkey breast as well as a little extra guidance. I first must say this was a killer way to prepare turkey breast. I simply seasoned with a little Bavarian Inn Chicken Seasoning from Frankenmuth and ran Bear Mt Oak at 275. Both boys were tested positive so that nixed the Orlando Universal trip, no biggy because they are doing well. Just acting like a minor cold but, they are quarantined to their rooms. Glad they are into gaming now so they are so lonely. Wife is very bummed and super scared to get it so it was all me which I don't mind one bit. I threw together an impromptu Thanksgiving dinner that turned out to be a big success. Happy Thanksgiving to all and stay safe :thumb: Thanks for looking

Attachments

• on.jpg
    on.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 198
  • butered.jpg
    butered.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 198
  • ready.jpg
    ready.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 196
  • slices.jpg
    slices.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 195
Impromptu Thanksgiving Feast sure turned out great! I'm sure everybody enjoyed, even under the circumstances.

Fingers crossed for quick, asymptomatic recovery!

Hang in there, man.

Impromptu Thanksgiving Feast sure turned out great! I'm sure everybody enjoyed, even under the circumstances.

Fingers crossed for quick, asymptomatic recovery!

Hang in there, man.

Thanks! The youngest (14) had 2 helpings. He sure didn't lose the appetite

Way to save thanksgiving Joe! That's awesome. Hope the kids recover quickly without you two getting it too! Video games can come in handy at times, lol.

I hope everyone recovers rapidly and happy to see that you made the most of it! I sure hope that their sense of taste wasn't affected because I would want to savor every bite of that. Very nice meal, and Happy Thanksgiving!

Way to save thanksgiving Joe! That's awesome. Hope the kids recover quickly without you two getting it too! Video games can come in handy at times, lol.

Thank you and Saturday is the magic day. I have to admit the video games have came in handy through all this craziness

I hope everyone recovers rapidly and happy to see that you made the most of it! I sure hope that their sense of taste wasn't affected because I would want to savor every bite of that. Very nice meal, and Happy Thanksgiving!

Thanks Ron and so far so good. They keep on texting for food :laugh:

Last edited:
Looking good Joe! Happy Thanksgiving and glad the craziness is almost behind you.

Joe,

I did a couple of skinless breast for Thanksgiving as well. Your's sure look great in the photos. Bet the fam and friends were glad to have you around. Sorry to hear about the 'Rona infection. Hope everyone kicks it quickly.

Joe,

I did a couple of skinless breast for Thanksgiving as well. Your's sure look great in the photos. Bet the fam and friends were glad to have you around. Sorry to hear about the 'Rona infection. Hope everyone kicks it quickly.

Thanks Kevin, it was a big hit and today is the magic day and everyone seems to be all better. Now to keep safe until Christmas

Back