C'on Weber why why why !!!!

RGB

Reaction score
Cannot buy a 26 inch Weber kettle in the UK, Weber in it's wisdom have discontinued that size over here.

Cannot track one down anywhere new or used. :mad2:

Cannot buy a 26 inch Weber kettle in the UK, Weber in it's wisdom have discontinued that size over here.

Cannot track one down anywhere new or used. :mad2:

Wait. Someone will find one for you.

The seller is in the US and doesn't appear to ship outside of the lower 48.

UK ebay but us seller DOH!

I went to London a few years ago... man you guys are so sensered (internet)....

Maybe London don't want U to have these so you eat out more

15.00 US for a pint! WHOA.... 4.00 here

How about a Weber Ranch?

Able to get one of those monsters in the UK?

Not sure where you are, but there are a couple US military bases there where they probably would have access to Weber grills. Rules are service members can't buy and resell when overseas, but if someone bought a grill at the Exchange, used it but didn't want to move it back to the states upon their move - that is totally acceptable.

Buying one new as a gift is also acceptable...rules are set to thwart profiteers within the system.

Anyways...maybe ping a base MWR or US military point of contact to see if there is an option of getting in the base classified ad.

Thanks for the replies guys, even contacted Weber UK and got a "nope cannot get one in for you"
If only I could find the one stolen from my back yard. :mad:

Yes i know the feeling, been trying to get one.

Maybe at some point the CostCo in Reading? You can likely ring them periodically and if they come in, make a quick trip out the M4.

Yes i know the feeling, been trying to get one.
You guys might be able to arrange a secure payment to another Brethren and have one purchased and shipped to you. The shipping cost would probably be very expensive though. Just an idea.

Already looked at shipping cost varies from £750.00 to £800.00 +.

Not very cost effective at all.

UK ebay but us seller DOH!

I went to London a few years ago... man you guys are so sensered (internet)....

Maybe London don't want U to have these so you eat out more

15.00 US for a pint! WHOA.... 4.00 here

Man I have to know where you went to pay $15 US for a pint so I know to avoid at all cost.
Been to London several times over the past few years and generally pay around $7 US. And that's an imperial pint (20 oz), so not too bad if you think about it.

At least it an Imperial Pint.

Last edited:
Back