New: 26” Weber Limited Edition in Glen Blue!! $399 w/Free shipping [emoji2956][emoji15]

Mine arrived yesterday but I probably won’t put it together until this weekend. Think I may try and built a cart with a side table for this one.

yeah, back to out of stock. If they let me order one in next few weeks I think i will

I've been wanting a 26 for a long time.

Dang, I just bought a 26 three weeks ago and lamented no different colors. Not sure about this color or the additional price but would have been nice to have the options (wife may have pushed it).

Oh well, loving my 26 after upgrading* from my classic PK.

*At least in regards to cooking real-estate. Also the amount of accessories for the Weber over the PK. Do wish the 26 got more love though: disappointing to find just the thing you're looking for only to see it's for the 22 and not the 26.

Got mine in yesterday. Color is awesome. Unfortunately there are paint issues all over it and the handle is bent. A lot of others are having paint issues too. But Weber is sending a replacement lid and bowl to make it right.

907da281dc992c6067d6c0354a7817e1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really like that color, to me it's old school... I bought a Yeti that is the similar color:
picture.php
[/IMG]

Thanks,
Greg

My KitchenAid mixer is the same. Very 50's/60's looking.

My wife is actually the one who pushed me to buy one. How could I say no? BTW, they're out of stock currently but ramping up production. Word on the street is they'll have more in the coming week but were caught with their pants down when they released it. They had no idea how many they'd sell so fast. If you can get through to customer service (good luck) you can actually still order one for the next production run.
Ramping up production on a limited edition tells me they might offer other colors in the near future. The demand seems to be there. I'd love to see a copper 26.

I just put together my Glen Blue 26. It looks even better in person. I am excited to fire it up this weekend.

Put mine together today. Looks good. I’ll probably continue to cook on my black 26 and keep this one while I get a cart made for it. Certainly like the color.

Attachments

• 1391E9C5-8C2B-4EC1-85B3-CFA51651C456.jpeg
    1391E9C5-8C2B-4EC1-85B3-CFA51651C456.jpeg
    145.7 KB · Views: 296
  • 251C3A64-6BF6-4D50-AFAA-B8CEB5955B5A.jpeg
    251C3A64-6BF6-4D50-AFAA-B8CEB5955B5A.jpeg
    143.5 KB · Views: 302
I do actually like this color. I appreciate unique colors, I would hope they continue coming out with more 26s in colors other than their standard options on the 22s.

I do actually like this color. I appreciate unique colors, I would hope they continue coming out with more 26s in colors other than their standard options on the 22s.

I obviously like it. I like the old school yellow and few others more, but **** it, I've wanted a 26 for a long time. 70 bucks for color seemed steep and almost backed off to get black one that is at local hardware store that has minor cosmetic damage I think I could get them to knock some $$ off, but in end, **** it, I wanted this one, so got it.

If they ever come out with sweet yellow or the old pea soup green they had back in the day, might put this one up for sale and get one of those colors

There's an old red 26 for sale near me for $500, it's in pretty rough shape...but maybe yours will be worth $500 by then :)

There's an old red 26 for sale near me for $500, it's in pretty rough shape...but maybe yours will be worth $500 by then :)

I keep an eye out for older webers unique colors on FB/Cl, but they're either heavily damaged or very over priced or combination (or at least, far more than I would pay)

250 for daisy wheel kettle seems a bit steep, even if it's a cool old retro color. But who knows, maybe there is a market for them

118090803_10157419886582539_348180349085470700_o.jpg

I'm really kicking myself for not jumping on this last year. Anyone know if Weber will be offering this again this year?

I called Weber CS yesterday regarding another matter, and asked about it but the rep indicated that they really aren't told about this kind of stuff in advance, but did disclose they sold out of the entire lot of the 26 Glen Blues in just a few days. If this was a test, it was obviously a smashing success, so hopefully we'll see it again this year...

I'm really kicking myself for not jumping on this last year. Anyone know if Weber will be offering this again this year?

I called Weber CS yesterday regarding another matter, and asked about it but the rep indicated that they really aren't told about this kind of stuff in advance, but did disclose they sold out of the entire lot of the 26 Glen Blues in just a few days. If this was a test, it was obviously a smashing success, so hopefully we'll see it again this year...

I really hope they do, would be an instant purchase.

Brethren Tom B has a glen Blue and when he purchased it said he would have rather had the black one. You might see if he would trade you his blue for a black one.

Just a thought.

Thanks,

Robert

I would trade my glen blue for a black 26 but Moose is a little far from me now Robert

Back