THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

S

SmokeInDaEye

Anyone know anything about this contest? Just saw it on the KCBS site but couldn't find an application. I have an email in to the organizer.

I forgot I have to do a demo at the Viking store on the 6th. Coulda been a Sled/SIDE birthday event!

I sent him an email as well but haven't heard back. Let me know what develops please.
TIA
nancee

I think they sent me an email with a link to the application last week. I can't go anymore, though. Returning from Vegas on the 4th, do a cooking class on the 6th then me and Sledneck's birthday on the 7th. I'll see if I can find the link.

2nd year event. Last year was a different organizer for the same School. It appears they have things a little more organized this year. He was in Salisbury last weekend. Murray Saltzman and John Braden are the reps.

I think they sent me an email with a link to the application last week. I can't go anymore, though. Returning from Vegas on the 4th, do a cooking class on the 6th then me and Sledneck's birthday on the 7th. I'll see if I can find the link.
Where we having our party?

Back