Reaction score
Here we go!!
Reservations are in!! (Thanks Paul)

Saturday October 24, 2020 !!

Overlook Pavilion at Lake Belton
3110 FM 2271
Belton, TX 76513

See you at the Texas BBQ Brethren Bash in the Fall of 2020! :mrgreen:

So, for Shelly and I we now have only the 2020 Texas BBQ Brethren Fall Bash on our calendar for the rest of the year.

After cooking at 25+ events last year it sure seems quiet around here.

But I have played golf 4-5 days a week, 27-36 holes a day, almost every week so far this year! So I have that going for me... :mrgreen:

One item on the menu for the 2020 Texas BBQ Brethren Fall Bash will be our Suckle Busters Hot Chorizo Cup Cake Meatloaf. :mrgreen:

2020-01-18-004.jpg

Put me down as a maybe. I'll put in for vacation time. We'll have to see what the travel situation is as it gets closer.

Maybe after the Rona, they'll let me work from out of state. Then I can move out of this ****hole called Illinois.

Put me down as a maybe. I'll put in for vacation time. We'll have to see what the travel situation is as it gets closer.

Maybe after the Rona, they'll let me work from out of state. Then I can move out of this ****hole called Illinois.

Come on down Andy! You may miss the Malort but we have some mighty fine moonshine! :thumb:

Charles... Or should we start calling you Chuck now... Pounded the remainder of the bottle. Impressive for a Malort first timer. He didn't even have a very good Malort Face after his first shot. :noidea:

I have the unpleasant task to tell you guys that we're not going to come this year. With the virus and all the other political climate bs going on now and especially before the election we decided to stay here. Man it has taken us a while and a lot of talking about it to decide not to come. I cannot putt in words how disappointed I am. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but we just don't feel comfortable traveling half way across the country. I hate it more than you know. I've been so jacked up to see you Texas guys again but it is what it is. Man I've always hated that saying. Sorry guys.

Dennis...
We totally understand. I've got my big girl panties on so I'll be ok. Who knows if we will be able to do anything in October? 2021 will be our best bash ever. [emoji1787]

Stay safe! If that means we miss out on some fun things then that's ok.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I've got my big girl panties on so I'll be ok.

The pink thongs?

As much as we'd love to attend, not to see Paul in his Big Girl Panties, we will not be able to on the weekend planned due to other commitments.

Now the only question is since Dennis isn't attending, who is going to sing karaoke with Paul?

Back