Excellent Deal on Knife Set

i did the 15%free shipping on the knives. amazon is/was having issues kept getting the Dogs.
I also picked a Rob Walsh TexMex Cookbook 6$ free shipping used/good condition

Have we ever discussed knives here? I think a properly sharpened knife is best knife, regardless, but I have Dalstrong knives (paring, chef, slicing, and another one I forget off the top of my head). Pretty decent stuff for the price IMO.

i did the 15%free shipping on the knives. amazon is/was having issues kept getting the Dogs.

Nice deal on the cookbook

Have we ever discussed knives here? I think a properly sharpened knife is best knife, regardless, but I have Dalstrong knives (paring, chef, slicing, and another one I forget off the top of my head). Pretty decent stuff for the price IMO.

My wife got me a Cutluxe cleaver for Father's Day; the thing could kill a deer! I love the knife so much I bought a 7" carving knife and a 12" brisket knife. I just used the carving knife to trim the brisket I'll be making tonight. I'll let you know how the brisket knife works after dinner tomorrow night.

For $13, you really have nothing to lose in picking the set of knives I noted in my original post. Mine will be here on Tuesday. Once I had a chance to use them I'll post

Also only got the 15% off. If it had been $13 I'd have been all over trying those knives!

Got a set for Christmas grab bag gift. Pretty good deal for $12!

Ha! I literally just got that book in the mail today, from used Amazon. Small world.

Got a set. Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Back