Favorite Fatty Stuffing

MQ2

Reaction score
What goes in your Fatty? Not done to many big ones but my family likes when i make smaller bite size lets call them mini fattys. ( finger food size) Jalepeno cream cheese is a favorite. What are yours?

I have made many fattys, but the family ALWAYS wants one with mac & cheese. I add smoked gouda to the cheese mix.

I blend up a mix of cream cheese and various shredded cheeses--Cheddar, Gouda, Colby Jack--whatever we have on hand. I'll also add bacon to that mix as well.

FYI...Depending on what rub(s) used, they can get a bit salty when adding the bacon.

It doesn't even take both hands to count all the fatties I've stuffed. I go naked and roll in a contrarian kind of seasoning, then low-n-slow to 160°.

qjyqm.jpg

This is my favorite modus operandi

kn28d.jpg

gjLlLwL.jpg

CVGLYr1.jpg

I'm a naked fatty guy too. Every once in a while I'll wrap in a bacon weave. That mac&cheese stuffing has me rethinking my world though.

All sausage baby!!!!!!! Some times I might add a pound of sausage to stuff with!:-D:-D:-D

Sauted mix of chopped red, yellow and green peppers and mushrooms then add some cheddar cheese when rolling it up.
Cover with favorite rub.

I always enjoy a breakfast fatty. Potatoes, onions, peppers, cheese.

Back