Favorite cooking machine/not ur smoker

KingRanch450

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Right now mine would be my large deep fryer but am really interested in a Blackstone griddle, crawfish cooker or maybe even a bread maker. How about yall?

Look at my signature. I have a Weber kettle. When I needed more room...I got another.
For anything else that needs to be cooked outdoors, everything in the kitchen migrates outdoors.

Lodge camp dutch ovens and 10"skillets would be my most used cooking vessles.
I'm warming up to my I.P. too, but don't see it edging out the C.I.

Other than one of y smokers I use the kettle the most but enjoy Dutch ovens the most. If you already have the smoking depot covered, I get a couple of Dutch ovens (12” and 10) and either an Assassin 36 or a kettle.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Tough one.........

I use my Weber Kettle as much as I use my smoker. But I love the simplicity of The Char-Broil Big Easy Infrared cooker and my Camp Chef Triple Burner Array / Griddle set.

I can't pick just one

I’ve been teaching my 3 year old to eat more veggies so I’ve been roasting them in my Roccbox. Very tasty experiment so far.

Gonna have to go with my kitchen range- yes, it is a bold choice.

I don't know what I'd do without it... or what would fill that gap in my cabinets if it were gone.

I use my 26" Weber multiple times a week and my Blackstone a lot. I've had an instant pot for close to a year, but I've only used it twice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well...unless I go with range, I would have to say the Ninja 3 in 1 cooker. Slow cooker, stove top temps for braising, or if we dont want to heat the oven to roast veggies, steaming.

I dont fry much anymore, and I say that in leu of the fact that we have an air fryer. That is a device that will make better fries than the oven, but smaller amounts at a time.

Back